PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS
By placing an order through our site, you confirm that:
• You are legally capable of entering into binding contracts
• You are at least 18 years old
• You are resident in one of the countries serviced by our site;
• You are accessing our site from that country
The necessary steps in order to create the contract between you and the site are the following: you place an order on our website for the products you are willing to acquire by pressing the confirm order button at the end of the check-out process. You will be guided through the process by a series of simple instructions on the website. Once you have checked out and your order has been confirmed you will not be able to make any changes to your order so please make sure that everything is correct before clicking the confirm button. We will then send to you an order acknowledgement email detailing the products you have ordered. As your product is shipped from our warehouse, we will send you a dispatch confirmation email.
Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place when we dispatch to you the products ordered. However, we reserve the right to reject your order at any time.
Reasons for which we may have to reject your order in part or in full are, but are not limited to:
• The product ordered is unavailable from stock or is incorrectly priced, or otherwise incorrectly described
• We are unable to obtain authorisation or capture your payment
• If you fail to meet the eligibility to order criteria set out in these Terms & Conditions
• If you order multiple quantities of an individual product where such products are to be shipped to any one customer or delivery address
• If the delivery address you give is the address of an entity or individual providing freight forwarding services
You will be subject to the policies and Terms and Conditions in place at the time that you order products from us, unless any change to those policies or these terms and conditions is required to be made by law or governmental authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you), or if we notify you of the change to those policies or these terms and conditions before we send you the Dispatch Confirmation (in which case we have the right to assume that you have accepted the change to the terms and conditions, unless you notify us to the contrary within a few working days of your receipt of the products).
Where applicable, you may cancel your order in accordance with your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Should there be any problems with your order, we will contact you.
The contract will be concluded in English.
We reserve the right to withdraw any products from this Website at any time and/or remove or edit any materials or content on this Website. We may refuse to process a transaction for any reason or refuse service to anyone at any time at our sole discretion. We will not be liable to you or any third party by reason of our withdrawing any Product from this Website whether or not that Product has been sold; removing or editing any materials or content on the Website; refusing to process a transaction or unwinding or suspending any transaction after processing has begun.